All Set for the Launch of Galaxy Note 10.
Samsung’s next flagship smartphone Galaxy Note 10 is going to launch in the “Galaxy Unpacked” event on 8th August 1:30 AM IST. There are a lot of rumours around Note 10. Since the release of the second version of Samsung fold has been postponed to September, which is three months away from the actual release date. Everyone’s eyes are now looking at Note 10. So this is going to be more crucial for Samsung.
Mary Jo Foley reports that Microsoft is also going to be on stage during the event to demonstrate about the office and your phone integration. She also mentioned that “Samsung and Microsoft have recently updated their agreement, which could probably result in the selling of Samsung phones with pre-installed Microsoft apps”. This clearly says that Microsoft is somehow planning to get revenue through its mobile apps.
There are a lot of rumours on the design and specification of Note 10. Here are a few of them.
- This phone may not have a headphone jack.
- Note 10 could come in pink.
- There may be a Note10+.
- Maybe this phone will have four variants.
- Note 10 may have a 6.66-inch display and Note 10+ may have a 6.8inch display.
- This phone may have four rear cameras.
- This phone may roll out with Exynos chip. This rumour came out with the tweet from Samsung Exynos account. As they are launching Exynos and mobile on the same day, people are thinking that this new flagship phone may have Exynos.
Hi, this is Chaitanya. I am a Student, Blogger and WordPress developer. I made this blog to share my knowledge and I hope this blog very helpful for you.