Apps that Provide instant loan for students
mPokket is one of the best money lending apps
Paperless: Everything is done online only no need of paperwork.
Instant: Your loan will be approved and issued within few minutes very few chances (1% failures) of delay in process and you can choose whether the loan is to be credited to bank or Paytm wallet.
Flexible: You can choose any amount up to borrowing limit, which can continue to increase over time with good behaviour. Choose to repay in 1, 2, or 3 months.
Rewarding: Refer to your friends and earn mCoins and you can you to get discount during the time of repayments. You can get mCoins even for your own repayments also.
- This app is only available on A
- Even if you had a borrow limit more than Rs.2000 you can take up to 2000 rupees at once. If you want more than Rs.2000 you should take loan 2 times.
link to Download & open account: click here
Actually KreditBee is only for professionals but we can cheat them during signup. They will ask about your profession just say that you are working they don’t ask for any proofs of your work.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Immediate transfer.
- 100% online process.
- Quick decision.
- Loan should be repaid within 15 days.
- Hgh interest rates and charges than mPockets.
For more details & to download app click here.
Slicepay is the best app I have ever seen. Documentation required is very less and you can get a Slicepay credit card and you can use it where ever you want but up to the credit limit that was assigned to you. Your card bill will be generated on 16th of every month you can pay the whole bill at once on or before 5
- You should be over 18 years of age.
- Your college should be in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kancheepuram, Vellore, Thiruvallur.
- You should have a valid college Id, PAN card, Aadar card.
- Flexible EMIs.
- Very less documentation than others.
- No need to get the parents assurance.
- You can get upto Rs.60,000 based on your behaviour.
- You can shop at 1,000 online stores including Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
- Don’t need to install app you can open and operate your account online.
- Available only at 9 locations (Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kancheepuram, Vellore, Thiruvallur).
For more details or to download
Kredit bee is similar to slice pay. Kredit bee had started the eCommerce loans in recent past. The general loan in kredit bee has high transfer charges and high interest. You need to repay the loan in 15 days form the date you took the loan. My suggestion is not to use kredit bee for general loan purpose you can use it for eCommerce loan.
- Fast loan approval.
- Fewer charges for eCommerce loans.
- Very high charges for general loans.
For more details or to download the app- click here
I am doing a little research on this, I will keep you updated as soon as possible.
If you want to try it – Click here.
Hi, this is Chaitanya. I am a Student, Blogger and WordPress developer. I made this blog to share my knowledge and I hope this blog very helpful for you.